Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ten Tips

So I was in my class the other night (a regular room that is shared by other classes), and I saw a strange poster on the wall. The poster was detailed and colored as if someone spent some time on creating it. The unusual thing was that several classmates and myself had no idea what it was supposed to be about. So I copied it down to share with anyone who is interested to read. Let me know if you have any thoughts about what this is.
The sign read:

Ten Tips
1) Have access to plenty of eels, frogs, and insects
2) Live near ocean in case of fire
3) Make friends with street cleaners for road kill
4) Fields with no power lines are a must
5) Get clearance with air traffic controllers for all flying occasions
6) Stock up on aloe for all stray fiery burps
7) Extend barn for those awkward adolescent growing years
8) Have a lot of salt and butter for excess of popcorn if near cornfield
9) Invest in Air Dragon travel for the frequent vacations taken
10) Don't be ashamed to make money off him

No comments: